Re: [eclipse-dev] Running F2 with J9

Actually, we're already taking care of the J9 libraries in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
in startup scripts.  We can deal with Eclipse home dir the same way.

I think my problem ("." in path) was sitting there in plain sight and I
went looking for deeper mysteries :-)

-Andrew

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx