[eclipse-dev] PDE and plugin sources broken

Not sure if this is a build issue and it is certainly not an F2 show-stopper.  I've noticed with the last June 1 integration build on Windows that while working in PDE it is not possible to find the plugin jar sources by default.  It appears that the location has been changed and that the default is to look for the source information in the same directory as the plugin jar.  I was able to find the sources and change the attachment, but it was not automatic as it has been in the past.

Does a bug report need to be written for this?  I couldn't find anything in Bugzilla.

Craig

Back to the top