[eclipse-dev] F2 Candidate 2 now available on download.eclipse.org

F2 Candidate 2 is now available at download.eclipse.org.  It is the most recent Integration build.  I20020601 with a time stamp of 14:19.

Please keep in mind this is only an F2 candidate and will be promoted to F2 once all teams give their go ahead.

Please send email to this mailing list with your teams go or no go status.  I will check mail periodically throughout the evening and promote the build when I have all the go aheads.  Call me on my office extension if you need to get hold of me immediately to report a problem.

...Dean...

Back to the top