Re: [eclipse-dev] Freeze 2 Candidate posted - automated tests are done.

No go from SWT.

It seems like no one could have tried any Motif version without seeing the
problem we are seeing: Either NPE or graphic is disposed when attempting to
build a new launch configuration.

We are investigating. I'll let you know.

McQ.

                      Philippe_Mulet@oti
                      .com                       To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Freeze 2 Candidate posted - automated
                      eclipse.org                tests are done.

                      06/01/02 12:02 PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

"Allez" (go)  from JDT/Core.

                      Darin_Wright@oti.c

                      om                         To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      eclipse-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev]
Freeze 2 Candidate posted - automated tests are done.
                      eclipse.org

                      06/01/2002 05:15

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      eclipse-dev

"Go" from debug.

Darin

   Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx
   Sent by:                        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   eclipse-dev-admin@eclip         cc:
   se.org                          Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Freeze 2
                           Candidate posted - automated tests are done.

   06/01/2002 09:07 AM
   Please respond to
   eclipse-dev

Hi folks,

The Freeze 2 Candidate is now posted to dev.eclipse.org.  The build is
Integration build I20020601.  All the automated tests ran with only one
failure in UI.  The UI team will comment on this but from our discussion
last night this will not be a show stopper for test pass 2.

As we did for Freeze F1 all teams must give me a go or no go for declaring
this build F2 and suitable for test pass 2 which will begin Monday at 8:00
am.

Please give me your go or no go as soon as possible.  There is no firm
deadline but we will need time to recover if there are problems found.  I
will be checking my email every hour from now on to look for go no go
statements.

If you need to reach me those that know my office phone number can call it.
I have the phone forwarded to my cell.

Good luck, and may the force be with you.

...Dean...