RE: [eclipse-dev] eclipse and RMI

Hi,

Good question.  A context-menu option for running rmic would be a good
feature, or maybe even an automatic rmic compiler for any class that
extends RemoteObject.  I ran into the same problem a week ago and worked
around it with a shell script and didn't think to log a feature request.

For the time being, did you try putting tools.jar in the Ant classpath?
That should fix the error when using Ant to run rmic.

Scott Stirling
Framingham, MA

Back to the top