[eclipse-dev] Problems with CVS

Hi,

I was not exactly sure where to ask this question, so just point me into the
right direction when it is offtopic. I have a little problem when using the
bultin CVS Support of Eclipse. I can connect nicely, I can checkout existing
Modules that are allready on the server into new Projects.

So far so good, however if i try to put an exising Eclipse Project under CVS
Control, using "Team->Share Project", I get an Error Message saying
"CVS:[server aborted]: cannot open directory {CVSROOT}/{Projectname}: No
such file or directory".

Another point: If i go to CVS Repository View, expand my Repository Folders,
and double-click on a java file in the repository i get an internal error
with an Exception in the Detail View:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:50)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:35)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Status.setPlugin(Status.java:151)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Status.<init>(Status.java:59)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.editors.text.StorageDocumentProvider.setDocumentContent(Stora
geDocumentProvider.java:83)

I am currently using the 2.0 Version, Build 20020416 (The Stable Build from
the Downolad Page).

Anyone knows any help about this ?

Yours, Michael

--