RE: [eclipse-dev] RE: Syntax Templates

Zenil,

I don't understand what hierarchy you're trying to show in the tree viewers. The only 'hierarchical' structure
is the context-template relationship as far as I can see it. I don't know about the TreeContentProvider, but
why not just use two instances. You're not saving anything by sharing an instance.

Also, bear in mind that templates are not API (yet) and are subject to change. This includes the file
format as well. Of course you're free to send us patches for presenting templates in a different way
than we do right now. If it proves useful, we will integrate into jdt.ui. Alternatively, you can enter a
feature request, and we might do the work for you ;-).

-- Claude

Zenil_Hussain@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10.02.2002 16:48