[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Remote services lost after one hour, by Vincent Sennedot

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Remote services lost after one hour Author: Vincent Sennedot Date: Tue, 14 November 2017 09:26
Hello,
I have two applications which communicate with OSGi remote services on the same system.

But always after exactly one hour, the service consumer loses the remote services, although the host application still detects the consumer one in the remote registry.
If I restart the consumer application, it doesn't find the remote services anymore and the host application doesn't detect any connection. I need to restart the host application to go back to normal.

Does anyone have a solution to not lose the connection after this timeout?

Regards!

Vincent
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top