[ecf-dev] ECF 3.13.6

Hi Folks,

We are coming up on Oxygen M7, and so since the platform depends upon us (filetransfer), we need to do our 3.13.6 maintenance release next week (week of May 1).

I don't anticipate doing another ECF release before Oxygen final (i.e. emergency maintenance releases only).

If you have any changes or bug fixes or workarounds (Peter H?) then I need to get any desired changes in immediately to have it be part of Oxygen.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top