Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.13.3 and conference call

Hi Markus and Mat,

I've setup a google hangout [1], and Markus and Mat should have received an email invitation for the meeting tomorrow/22 at 11am pacific time, 8pm CET [2].   Looking forward to talking with both tomorrow.

Scott

[1] https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/czcxNm1nYm1pNDhsZ2ZhZHZydDM1dnZ2YmtAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ.uola3lckeg00qos9gpc7g5acqk
[2] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2016&month=11&day=22&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=202&p2=48