Re: [ecf-dev] feature refactoring

with "your only choice" I mean "our only choice"

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:29 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is important is the build of these new features for platform consumption, whether we build with Tycho or Bucky. For most people, getting a trivial build going with Tycho is much easier than it is with Bucky. Unless we are going to rely on M. for the next couple of years, your only choice is switching to Tycho or hope for Buckminster to awake from the dead.

(i.e. someone is going to have to commit to maintain the Tycho build for us over the next few years).

I like your recruiting method but I don't think you find someone to fill this profile for Tycho or Buckminster.  ;-)

Wim