Re: [ecf-dev] Getting Started as a contributor

Hi Nishant,
First of all thank you for your interest in ECF. I think it is better to spend some time around the project before moving on to bugs. You can always deliver your help on them later.
Please refer [1]. It contains Scott's idea on getting started in ECF. Adding to that, my opinion is to first try out the platform as a user and get and idea of it. For that you can follow these [2], [3], [4] tutorials by Scott. Go through them and feel free to ask anything.