Re: [ecf-dev] New tutorial: Building your first Asynchronous Remote Service

Hi Scott and others,

other day I was reading the new version of RFC-206 and noted that the spec got a different path other than the used by ECF.

I could see the use of an Async Service, an asynchronous mediator and use its own Promise class instead Future... sounds interesting since we don't need to create specific interface and methods to do asynch calls.

Have you take a look on it ? Could you give me your impressions about it ?

cheers,

Cristiano