[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called ECF and MessageQueues, by Florian Pirchner

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: ECF and MessageQueues Author: Florian Pirchner Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 14:10
Hi,

we are writing an open source project for business applications. We are taking care of the OSGi subsystem specification and cloud early draft.

We got the requirement to send messages between parties of the system.
- User to User
- System to User

I want to use MessageQueues since they are providing a delivery guarantee and will store message until delivery is possible.

I also could see that ECF can share Events from EventAdmin.

Would it be possible to use ECF for message sharing too? Means the use of MQs by ECF environment?

It would be nice if you could point me to some example, docu,...

Thanks a lot.

Best Florian
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top