Re: [ecf-dev] JMS provider build

On 05/28/2013 01:10 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Oops...I realized that since we've been working with the TCK, our
> builder is password restricted.
>
> Here's the console output and below that the log.

Hi Scott,

the root cause is logged to the pde runtime workspace .log located at
.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/pde-junit/

It turned out to be a missing (deployment time) dependencies which
results in an incomplete/non functional runtime. Adding the
o.e.ecf.osgi.services.feature [2] fixed it.

M.

[1]
http://download.ecf-project.org/repo/C-HEAD-jms.feature/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/pde-junit/
*.log