[ecf-dev] Breaking API change in o.e.ecf.remoteservice for bug 408034

Hi,

in order to address bug #408034 [1], I will add to the signature of
org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.client.IRemoteCallParameterSerializer.
This is a breaking change from an API perspective. The actual change is
outline in the patch attached to the bug. For existing consumer the
upgrade path is to simply inherit from
org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.client.AbstractParameterSerializer.

If nobody in the community speaks up within the next 48h (via a comment
on bug #408034), I will commit the change to master making it part of
the upcoming ECF 3.6.1 release.

Btw. I don't think it's required, but if two committers could review and
+1 on the bug?

Thanks
Markus

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/408034