From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 August 2012 23:01
Subject: [soc-dev] Final evaluations

Hi Folks

The GSoC timeline indicates that today is the day when final evaluations can be entered. I just checked and it doesn't seem like the system is quite ready for us, but it should be soon. Please plan to spend some time working on this early this week. Note that both students and mentors must fill out evaluations.

After completing final evaluations, students need to upload their code to Google. The instructions are here

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/codeguidelines

Only two mentors have stepped forward for the mentor summit, so I've approved Doug Whiteman and Harshana Eranga Martin to represent the Eclipse Foundation.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton