Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Containers

Hi  Markus/all
I am thinking to get the following two things as user inputs

container Type Description Name for the service and Consumer

 Example :

     service : ecf.x.server
     consumer : ecf.x.client

Also user should add relevant providers(org.eclipse.ecf.provider.x) to the project class path

Then  this container will be created by framework and will use to execute the test cases

Regards
/Jasintha

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/13/2012 08:33 PM, Jasintha Dasanayaka wrote:
> Hi all
>

> I am looking for the $subject I found following two what are the other
> available  Containers
>
>  1 - r_osgi (ecf.r_osgi.peer)
>
>  2  - generic (ecf.generic.client /ecf.generic.server)

Hi Jasintha,

just search for implementor of
org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.IRemoteServiceContainerAdapter (or its
super interfaces) and you will find all remote service containers.
Generally you should keep to code pluggable though, as consumers might
decide to implement their own remote service containers.

HTH
Markus