Re: [ecf-dev] request: test workaround for java 7 bug

Hi Markus,

<stuff deleted>

the build produces both .jar.pack.gz as well as unpacked .jar files again. For instructions see bug #302243 [1] (-Dsite.retain.unpacked=true)

[Scott]

I see from the bug and consulting the template config that the template has -Dsite.retain.unpacked=true...which I assume means that the jars (as well as the .pack.gz files) should both be in the target repo...but when I consult the build output for a release build...e.g 71

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/R-HEAD-sdk.feature/71/artifact/site.p2/plugins/

I don't see the .jars there (there are jars...it's just that they are only the source jars).

Do you understand why the jars for the bundles themselves are not also there already? Is there something else that must be done?

Thanks,

Scott