Re: [ecf-dev] Fwd: OSGi Remote Services Testing framework as a GSOC 2012 project

Hi Markus

I have submitted a proposal[1] for GSOC about testing framework for testing remotes service implemented using ECF. This idea was proposed by Scott for GSOC and I thought it will be added great value to ECF. Since you have done lots of work in this area if you can provide more guidelines will be very much appreciated

Thanks & Regards
/Jasintha