[ecf-dev] [GSOC Project Idea]-Looking for a GSOC Project idea in ECF

Hi All,

I am interested in contributing to ECF project. So I am planning to start it with doing a GSOC project with ECF.

I am following a Master degree in Computer Science at  Sheffield Hallam University(SHU) in UK.
I have been working in this eclipse plunging development field for 2 years.

Could you please give some assistance to select a project in ECF.

Thanks,
Jasintha.

--
Thanks & Regards