[ecf-dev] JavaDoc (or lack thereof)

In working through setting up an ECF container, I noticed a serious lack of JavaDoc documentation, which hindered by ability to figure out what was going on. This, and finding out who the key actors are and how they're invoked made it more difficult than it needs to be in order to find out what's going on.

I'd like to help improve that situation by starting to create documentation for the framework and the like. I have a fork of the GitHub instance where I'm planning to do my work there - does that make the best place? We can then review any changes necessary prior to committing in as a bugzilla instance.

I'm also an Eclipse committer as well (though haven't actually committed anything directly) so don't know if that makes it easier to hook up. But hopefully it means my committer ID will allow me to have the changes absorbed as is. The whole Git attached as patches is somewhat new to me :)

Alex

Back to the top