Re: [ecf-dev] [Salvo] Problem in using eclipse newsgroups with bugzilla account

Hi,

On 22 May 2011 21:20, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I suspect a temporary bz problem.

Yeap. Now it's there.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Regards,

Wim

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

On 22 May 2011 17:40, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Isuru,

It says this bug does not exist.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Regards,

Wim

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Isuru Udana <isudana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Can you please have a look at this issue .
In the screencast [1] given in the Newsreader wiki [2] you have used the common login (exquisitus)