[ecf-dev] ECF: Salvo, the Eclipse NNTP/Newsreader Project

Hi All,

I am Isuru Udana Loku Narangoda, a final year undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa.
I am one of the GSOC students for the Eclipse Foundation this year.
My project is ECF: Salvo, the Eclipse NNTP/Newsreader Project - UI Integration in the workbench

The Salvo Project
The Salvo project can be used to communicate through newsgroups. It provides an underlying decoupled API to access news servers and provide offline storage of newsgroup articles.
Currently Salvo is available as a RCP application. The main goal of this project is to provide the salvo functionality within the eclipse workbench.

More details on the project is available on the project wiki page [1].
Project status reports are available on the Project Administration section [2].

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Newsreader/Salvo_UI_Integration_in_the_workbench

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Newsreader/Salvo_UI_Integration_in_the_workbench#Project_Administration

--
Regards,