Re: [ecf-dev] [Salvo] Importance of Bugzilla user Id for Salvo

Hi Isuru,

I want to take the Salvo GSoC technical discussions to the ECF developer mailing list so that all can see progress. Please join the ECF dev list if you have not already done so. You can still mail me and/or Harshana for private matters.

Isuru can you send a small introduction of you and the project to the list so that everybody is informed?

Thanks,

Wim