Re: [ecf-dev] Consume service that has been marked as 'remote' , locally

Hi all,

I did a small test related to above query. When i run the client
within the same JVM process, that exports the interface as remote
services, I got this object reference through ds,

IHello=org.eclipse.ecf.examples.internal.remoteservices.hello.ds.host.HelloComponent@40e99ce5

while remote service client (another JVM process) giving this as the output,

IHello=org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservices.hello.IHello.proxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.remoteservice.RemoteServiceID[containerID=StringID[ecftcp://localhost:3787/server];containerRelativeID=1]

So it is safer assume that, zeroconf does not affects my default
behaviour. So that solves my first question I guess. :)

but I cant figure the answer for my second question, how to address
the exact service through DS when you have both remote and local
services registered under same interface (Name).

thanks,
--Pradeep.

Back to the top