Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call 4/17...will be canceled without additional agenda items

Ok, let's go ahead with a short call later...at 1800 UTC/11am pacific (about 2 hours from now).

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Call:__Monday.2C_April_18.2C_2010_-_1800_UTC.2F11:00am_pacific

Agenda

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_4.18.2011

Scott