Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi 4.3 RS become OSGi Core Spec

Hi Martin,

On 4/6/2011 6:10 AM, Martin Petzold wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure if anything has been posted about this. But with OSGi 4.3 RS are going to move into the OSGi Core Specs, what will happen with the ECF RS/RSA implementation, will some of this move to Equinox?

This is probably a question more for the Equinox team than for us...as I don't know what their plans are WRT RS/RSA. I would suggest posting this same question to equinox-dev.

ECF will continue to fully support both the RS and RSA specs...no matter where they are.

Scott

Back to the top