Re: [ecf-dev] build of deleted files/classes

On 01/27/2011 11:57 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> On 1/27/2011 1:20 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
>> <stuff deleted>
>> You sure wipe doesn't work? When I wipe it in Hudson and check the
>> filesystem, all workspace/ content is gone.
>
> Well, all I can tell is that when I wipe it (using Hudson) and then
> request a rebuild, I get error like this (for
> BasicTopologyManager.java...which doesn't exist any more in the
> git.eclipse.org repo:
>
> [...]
>
> I can't tell why/how the BasicTopologyManager.java file is getting back
> there...if it's being wiped...it's not in the git.eclipse.org repo:
>
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/tree/osgi/bundles/org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin/src/org/eclipse/ecf/osgi/services/remoteserviceadmin

The problem is, that org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin
hasn't been moved out of incubator/bundles to osgi/bundles but copied.
This results in merging both projects on the build machine as it assumes
a project exists only once in the source tree.

Btw. this also means that history is lost for the project.

Markus

Back to the top