Re: [ecf-dev] How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?

Hello Markus and All.

26.01.2011 23:41, Markus Alexander Kuppe пишет:
> This is likely to be caused by a .launch configuration that is
> incompatible with the build machine. E.g. it has something set that is
> windows specific...
> Does the .launch config work on a amd64 linux box?

I do not have amd64 Linux box and can't test my launch config on this stuff.

I check my bundles with dependencies and do not see any win32 specific
bundles or fragments.

One small questuion: I use javax.servlet and org.equinox.http.jetty,
org.mortbay.jetty.util, org.morthbay.jetty.server. Should I add this
bundles into cspex/cquery/mspec files?
How I or other ECF developer can have a knowledge about what bundles
need to be added to cspex/cquery/mspec files?

And also, I see in my log
(https://build.ecf-project.org/hudson/job/C-HEAD-remoteservice.rpc.feature/7/consoleText):

> ERROR: The application could not start. Details can be found in the log.

What log is means? Can I get this one?

Thanks.

> Markus
>
> P.S.: Lets keep this discussion on-list
Sorry.

--
Pavel Samolisov,
Eclipse Communication Framework committer,