[ecf-dev] Starting the documentation project

Hi Folks,

I have started the ECF documentation project. I will file a bug for this later.

I suggest we do it all wikiwiki and I have made a start to the project by setting up a proposed manual configuration.

Please see [1] for a rough idea about the setup of the document. Especially look at the first chapter, introduction. The rest is just empty content.

==[[EUG:Introduction|Introduction]]==
[[EUG:Who should use this guide|Who should use this guide]]<br>
[[EUG:Overview|Overview]]<br>
[[EUG:Download|Download]]<br>
[[EUG:Applications|Applications]]<br>

The top link [[EUG:Introduction]] contains the linked in contents of the other chapters like this:

=Introduction=
{{:EUG:Who should use this guide}}
{{:EUG:Overview}}
{{:EUG:Download}}
{{:EUG:Applications}}

which in turns allows us to do this:

{{:EUG:Introduction}}
{{:EUG:Chapter 2}}
etc..

for a printed document.

Please look at the first chapter, introduction, to get an idea of the setup. If you like it I will do the same for the developers guide. Once we agree on the overall setup we can start filling in the content.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EUG:Users_Guide

REgards,

Wim

Back to the top