Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.4 Release...we're a go for Oct 29, 2010

29.10.2010 16:13, Markus Alexander Kuppe пишет:
> Do you think this qualifies for a rebuild? But please file a ticket for
> it and set the target to 3.4.1 anyway. If we find something else that
> requires a rebuild, we will fix this one too.

I will open a bug some time later. I do not think we should rebuild ECF
for this small error.

> Do you get more information in the error log or .log file?

Yes, I have a record into the Error Log view:
eclipse.buildId=M20100909-0800
java.version=1.6.0_21
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=ru_RU
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.rcp.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.rcp.product

Error
Fri Oct 29 16:36:56 MSD 2010
"ECF 3.4 Patch for Eclipse 3.5-3.6" is not applicable to the current
configuration and will not be installed.

An exception stack trace is not available.

> AFAIK the server isn't running on ecf.eclipse.org anymore.
> Same here I guess.

This is not most important features, I think.

Pavel Samolisov, ECF committer
From soviet Russia with love!

Blog: http://samolisov.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/samolisov_eng