Re: [ecf-dev] Changing the timeout configuration in ECF IRC provider Implementation

Hi Scott and All,

I checked the class implementation of which you have mentioned. Originally I wanted to change the Connect timeout  (org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.irc.container.IRCChannelContainer.CONNECT_TIMEOUT) because it deals with the timeout on creation of connection and it was the problem which I suffered when connecting to private channels. So I'm gonna change it first and deal with the other timeout later.

I'll provide a path for this.