Re: [ecf-dev] JMS build

On 10/01/2010 04:09 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:

>> On 09/30/2010 11:02 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
>>
> <stuff deleted>
>
>> Does it help to revert the change done to feature.xml?
>
> I removed the requires section of feature.xml...and that didn't help
> (i.e. still failed:
>  https://ecf2.osuosl.org/hudson/job/C-HEAD-jms.feature/94/
> The strange thing is the initial compile errors are for
> org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jms...which has always been in the JMS feature.
>   It's not finding some ECF plugins for compile.

What I meant was to try the last building feature.xml, not to remove
requires all together. Does tree [0] build successfully?

> I checked on the build machine, and I can see that the target platform
> path does *not* have all the needed ECF bundles...so I guess this is the
> problem.  Missing (e.g.) org.eclipse.ecf.provider,
> org.eclipse.ecf.provider.remoteservice and some others.   See below for
> the list of the bundles in
> /opt/hudson/jobs/C-HEAD-jms.feature/workspace/targetPlatformPath/plugins
>  on ecf2.
>
> I guess the target platform has to be amended/added to.  I can't quite
> understand where the target platform (bundles below) is actually being
> gotten from/created for this build.

The TP is created by Buckminster during the build based on the
feature.xmls, buckminster.cspex, *.mspec, *.cquery's and *.rmaps

Markus

[]9
http://github.com/ECF/JMS/blob/c626d727afe631063e0813bf01ba69df55b7ea6c/features/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jms.feature/feature.xml

Back to the top