[ecf-dev] Re: ECF SIP

Hi Ronald,

Though the final Equinox based bundle in not produced yet, you can run the current version as a Java Project in Eclipse. You can find the current version in our Git Hub non EPL'd Repository[0]. The help document and other relevant documentation is at [1].

[0]. http://github.com/ECF/Call/tree/master/sip/
[1].http://wiki.eclipse.org/SIP_Voip_implementation_For_ECF

The project is already configured to run as a Java Project. If you need to do any changes follow [1].

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin