Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi Container bundles for Eclipse Remote Service tutorial

Hi Markus,

I am experimenting with the Zookeeper code rom Wim's tutorial, and one of the things i would like to do is to obtain a list of the services provided by a host. I tried to use the IDiscoveryLocator interface as suggested in the Zoodiscovery wiki, but when calling the getServices() method, an empty array is returned.

Could the discovery part in OSGi assist me in getting a list of the published services? If yes, could you direct me on how to achieve this?

Best,
Nicholas.