Re: [ecf-dev] Hudson based ECF build available at Github (https://build.ecf-project.org)

https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_Developer-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=j2sdk-1.4.2_18-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_Developer

This is the link the script is going to. If I do this manually, I get a goto customer service error.

Regards,

Wim

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 08/15/2010 01:18 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:

> The "apt-get install hudson" hudson will run as user hudson. This will probably not install the requested tools. Here I got stuck. How does hudson install these tool? hudson log::
>

> Started by user wim.jongman
> Triggering Java1.5_update_22_x86-64
> Triggering Java1.6_update_20_x86-64
> Triggering Java1.4.2_update_18_x86-64
> Finished: FAILURE
>

> Java1.5_update_22_x86-64:
>
> Started by upstream project "zSetup" build number 2
> Choosing the download bundle
> FATAL: command execution failed
> java.io.IOException: found no matches in:
>
> regards,

Hi Wim,

Hudson lazily fetches those downloads/tools upon the first invocation of
the zSetup build. In order to see what the problem is, please check what
the console output for one of the three "Java1.x_update_*" builds is.
Since the Sun acquisition the JDK download links used by Hudson have
become offline occasionally.

Markus