[ecf-dev] ECF 3.2 -- please read

Hi Folks,

I've requested an ECF 3.2 release for February 19, 2010. Below is the response from Anne Jacko at the Eclipse Management Organization (EMO). Ted and I will need assistance from ECF committers and contributors to allow for this release. Here is a brief list of things that need to get done to have the review and the release:

1) Generate IP log, fix errors, submit to Foundation
2) Get runtime PMC approval
3) Create New and Noteworthy for project
4) Create slides for release review (overlaps with 2)
5) Work on build to allows for release (see Ted's previous posting on what needs to be done here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ecf-dev/msg03294.html

I (Scott) will begin this process by working on and completing 1 and 2 myself over the next few days. EXISTING COMMITTERS AND CONTRIBUTORS: For 3, 4, and 5...**please contribute to these items**. Without contributions, the Feb 19 date may not be doable and may have to be moved back. If you would like to contribute and don't know what to do, please contact me directly at slewis at composent.com.
Thanks,

Scott

-- email from emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott,

If you can have everything in place by Feb. 3, you can have the review on Feb. 10. That would mean IP Log approval, PC approval, and docuware -- the usual.

Once your IP Log has been submnitted using the IP Log tool, I'll add you as "pending" to the schedule. After the IP Log is approved, I'll insert the date.

Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx