Re: [ecf-dev] StringUtils

Hi Wim,

As I remember, the primary author of StringUtils was Remy Suen...so filing a bug and adding Remy as an immediate cc would be the best thing to do.

Thanks,

Scott

Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi,

I am creating some unit tests for org.eclipse.ecf.core.util in the identity project because I want to understand the partly undocumented StringUtils class. These two tests pass:

string = "BO";
assertTrue(org.eclipse.ecf.core.util.StringUtils.split(string, "B").length == 2);

string = "BOB";
assertTrue(org.eclipse.ecf.core.util.StringUtils.split(string, "B").length == 2); I don't mind that they do but it would be nice to have some documentation. While I research classes like this it is little trouble to create a test and add some javadoc. Is this regarded useful or should I move on to more important topics. Would a bug be necessary for things like this?
Best regards,

Wim Jongman