Re: [ecf-dev] proposed ECF 3.0 review slides

k...thx.  fixed/updated.

Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

Attached is a draft for the ECF 3.0 review slides.  My intention is to
attach to these slides (which are patterned after the project review
guidelines) the slides from Markus, Marcelo, and Ted detailing
respective areas of ECF work.  Thanks Markus, Marcelo, and Ted for
providing these slides.

Please take a look at the attached slides, and if you have any
comments/corrections/criticisms, etc. please say so before COB (pacific
time) May 29.

There is a typo on p.17 s/"The Equinox Team"/"The ECF Team" line 10.
Also we have presented ECF at the OSGi community event in 2008.

Markus