Re: [ecf-dev] ECF SDK Update

Hi Markus,

I was wrong in my assertion that there is nothing in our current repo that tells P2 how to install EMF bundles upon which ECF depends. With a new version of Eclipse (RC1) and a new version of our repo built last night, ECF does indeed install the EMF bundles that we need...as part of ECF install.

So, as it turns out what we were previously seeing was a bug in either p2, our repo/the publisher that created it, or both.

Scott