Re: [ecf-dev] ECF-RFC119 with R-OSGi and SLP discovery: ClassCastException

Jurgen,

Any chance you could share your recipe for getting JMDNS working? As you might have seen, I'm in the process of doing the exact same thing as you ... getting RFC 119 working with DS. I'm currently trying to get discovery working with the ECF service discovery view and I'm having some problems. Could you list the bundles you've included and started on the client and server, the port numbers you are using, and anything you did in code to bootstrap the discovery service?

Bryan