Re: [ecf-dev] Re: JGroups ECF server

Hi Pierre,

One thing to be aware of with the JGroups provider...if multicast IP is used it's unlikely that such containers will be visible over the Internet...and depending upon the network they may not even be visible on the lan. It just depends upon the extent of support for multicast.

Scott

Pierre Henry Perret wrote:
yes Remy, but I would like to test JGroups in a public container.

By the way, I dont mange connecting with Eclipse IM u sing my BUg account, but I've verified this one connecting on my gugZilla account without problem !

--
Pierre