Re: [ecf-dev] Java remoting protocol benchmarks

Hi Christian,

That's great to hear (that Hessian's fast), but by my reading it wasn't really significantly faster than the other binary protocols...which is sort of as I would expect (the binaries are all relatively fast compared to the xml-based serialization).

Is Riena using Hessian 2 at this point, or 1?

Thanks,

Scott

Christian Campo wrote:
Hessian is indeed very fast. We use Hessian 2 in the Riena Remote Service implementation just for that reason. Its also pretty small and compact.

christian campo