Re: [ecf-dev] Exception handling start message null

Hi Pawel,

Paweł Koperek wrote:
Hi Scott,

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:51:39 -0800
Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll try to test some
other xmpp servers.
I tried to reproduce the missing messages behavior on several servers
with free accounts - with no success. This obviously means that server
running at jabberpl.org has been modified in some non-standard way or
has big problems with connection. I think that this conclusion closes
the case.

Thanks very much for your sleuthing/testing on this. I would suggest opening a bug against jabberpl.org if at all possible.

There is only one thing that could be changed (in my
opinion :) )
- the "null" in BadLocationException.getLocalizedMessage() - it would be
really helpful to have a piece of information from about this
exception :)

Would you please open a bug against ECF docshare component for this?, and we'll see what we can do to fix the exception handling/reporting.

Thanks again.

Scott

Back to the top