RE: [ecf-dev] ESE talk submissions

Sorry, I was again very busy during the last days. Well, I can't promise
100% that I will be able to attend the ESE. However, I will try my very
best. If you feel that you could in worst case give the talk without me,
I have no objections against resubmitting the talk that we gave at the
OSGi Community Event.
If accepted, it's not a big deal to change the angle of the presentation
a little bit for an Eclipse audience and update the material
accordingly.

Cheers,

Jan.

Back to the top