Re: [ecf-dev] ESE talk submissions

I'd like to join in and either give a talk or co-host one.

"Real-Time Shared Editing in Eclipse:  Now and Future" sounds good.
Something along the lines of using twitter communication/friendfeed
rooms for development purposes and eclipse integration via ecf would
also be interesting.

How should we go about submitting talks? Should I go ahead and propose
a dedicated (long/short/demo ?) talk for real-time shared editing?
Should we propose a single ecf talk with broader scope?