Re: [ecf-dev] WTP and docshare

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 18:28, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I heard from nitind yesterday in IRC that WTP next version M1 was going to
> have docshare be used for various editors...e.g. HTML, CSS, XML,
> etc...assuming ECF is installed, of course.
>
> This is great news!

It is indeed.

By the way, I won't be able to resume work on Cola/DocShare until next
week. I'll be in Northern Germany helping the family business with
catering for a city fair until Sunday.

That's the other me, restaurateur son ;) For those interested, I am
sure I'll get around to post photos and updates from the five day
event on my fun blog http://codesurgeon.posterous.com/

On another note, does anybody know if and when there is a deadline for
Eclipse Summit Europe talk submissions?

Who is intending to attend and willing to co-host a talk?

Talk to you via email and on the next ECF conference call.

Cheers.

--
Mustafa K. Isik

codesurgeon@xxxxxxxxx