Re: [ecf-dev] SharedObjects over XMPP

Mario Scalas ha scritto:
Hi Scott,
  I'm working along with Luca (Bacco) and Pasquale (Fersini) who you already
know about because of their issues with sharing objects over XMPP (or, at
least Scott knows about them ;)). I've set to discover more about the
problem yesterday and found something I wrote in the wiki of our project
[1]: some of them are not really new for whoever knows about how eclipse
deals with classloading but others, like the IOExceptions getting ignored in
the XMPP send code, are things that should be emphasized since they'll avoid
a few troubles to newcomers.
Scott, I'd like you (and whoever in the mailing list is interested about the
argument) to give a look at the page and give us feedback about the
correctness of our discoveries or point out where we are doing things in The
Wrong Way(TM). Perhaps the resulting information will be useful for the
whole community.

Regards Mario

P.s.: please, reply to all since not all the stakeholders are subscribers of
the ECF-ML.

[1]
http://jazz.di.uniba.it:8000/econference-over-ecf/wiki/SharingObjectsWithXMP

Hi all,