DiscoveryView CQ (was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF status -- discovery)

Scott Lewis wrote:

<stuff deleted>

>> For 3) and 4) I'd need to get our service view into shape for
>> contribution. I'm not entirely sure that I can pull that off in time
>> for EclipseCon, though for a demo the code probably doesn't need to be
>> through the IP process.

On second thoughts, getting the code ready for CQ doesn't take that long
and we can work on the integration into the ECF UI afterwards. Thus I've
changed anything (hopefully) from com.versant to org.eclipse.ecf and
fixed all the copyright related parts. Hopefully I haven't broken all of
it.

> Do you think you/your employer would be able to contribute to
> ecf1.osusol.org CVS first, and allow us to work on it/prepare demos,
> etc?  With the expectation of going through the IP process later?  Too
> bad it's unlikely to be in Ganymede.

I received approval from my employer, so it's on ecf1.osuosl.org. Check
it out and maybe focus on IP related issues too so I can start the CQ
for it on Monday. :)

org.eclipse.ecf.discovery.ui|.model|.edit

Cheers
Markus

Back to the top